Lewis & Michael of Ohio: Corporate-Relocation Services
From Domestic to International, Corporate Moving for Companies of All Sizes
Lewis and Michael’s corporate-moving services make your employees’ transition seamless. We’ve been doing just that for more than 50 years; in fact, we have testimonials to prove it.
Whether you’re moving locally, across Ohio or internationally, enjoy the convenience of communicating with a single agency for your corporate-relocation needs. Our moving services for companies come with online resources and the assurance that your needs are understood completely, from start to finish.
What makes Lewis & Michael one of the top-rated corporate-moving companies in Ohio?
- Our corporate relocation has a 90-percent self-pack and self-haul ratio, giving you a single source for service responsibility.
- A state-of-the-art warehouse includes 24-hour surveillance, a temperature-controlled environment, a bar-code system and over 522,000 square feet of storage space. Rest assured, your corporate valuables will be safe with us.
- We offer direct moving services. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Lewis & Michael is your go-to source for corporate-relocation services because we are strategically located within the national market. With 51 percent of the U.S. population, 35 percent of the Canadian population and 50 percent of all U.S. manufacturing establishments located within 500 miles of our headquarters, delivery time is just an overnight truck haul or a one-hour plane trip away.
- Lewis & Michael of Dayton, Ohio, is a “Milton M. Hill Award” winner, due to success in corporate relocation. To be nominated, moving companies must meet Atlas Van Lines’ performance-based service criteria:
Percentages for weight-estimating accuracy, uniform compliance, and equipment qualification and specifications
Ratios for documentation, as well as moving and packing claims
At Ohio-based Lewis & Michael, we believe that corporate relocation shouldn’t come with any surprises. That’s why our moving services are clearly outlined beforehand — a necessary step to help companies maintain workflow, eliminate extended downtime and achieve optimal efficiency during the relocation process:
- Once you contact Ohio’s Lewis & Michael about corporate relocation, a personal representative contacts you within 24 hours to discuss your needs. We explain in detail our relocation services and the overall process, including a personal review of your corporate policy.
- Unlike some moving companies, we schedule an appointment with you to survey the goods for shipment.
- The transferee communicates all information, including the scheduling of move dates, through a Lewis & Michael move counselor. A confirmation letter is sent to the transferee and corporate account, if requested. As part of our agreement for moving, we arrange, confirm and monitor all third-party services.
- The completed order for corporate moving — outlining the origin, destination and any special services needed — is registered into Lewis & Michael and Atlas Van Lines’ computer databases.
- Prior to confirmation, a Lewis & Michael move counselor calls to confirm the date and time of the crew’s arrival.
- Your personal counselor calls on packing day to ensure your complete satisfaction and to confirm loading time. Any concerns or issues regarding our corporate-moving services can be immediately addressed.
- The corporate-moving counselor calls on loading day to obtain any additional contact information for your company.
- A follow-up call is made upon delivery to ensure that everything is meeting your expectations.
- Following completion of corporate relocation, Lewis & Michael sends you a Performance Evaluation to assess our services. Upon receipt of the completed evaluation form, we forward a copy of the report to the corporate account. Since 1987, Atlas Van Lines has sent performance-based moving questionnaires to all companies using our interstate services. Once evaluations are returned directly to Atlas Van Lines’ headquarters, where the results are entered into a database, any claims or service-related issues are forwarded to department managers for immediate action/reply. All survey results are sent to individual agents/brokers. As the agent of record, we not only investigate any difficulties associated with individual moves, but we also recognize Lewis & Michael employees for superior service.
For Ohio-based or worldwide corporate relocation and warehousing, contact Lewis & Michael today. Or request a free quote for our moving services. We have been moving companies for over 50 years.
Atlas World Group Headquarters